BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman who police say knew her license was suspended was charged with DUI after allegedly crashing into something on North Dixie Highway.
Christina Marie Wilson, 44, of 5800 Camino Del Sol in Boca, allegedly crashed into a property — not a person — in the area of 1300 N. Dixie Highway over the weekend. The accident did cause damage to whatever she hit.
Wilson was first taken to Boca Regional Hospital when police thought she may have been injured in the wreck, but was given an all clear and eventually checked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. She was booked with DUI and “Knowingly Driving While License Is Suspended or Revoked.”
She has not bonded out as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill