BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman who police say knew her license was suspended was charged with DUI after allegedly crashing into something on North Dixie Highway.
Christina Marie Wilson, 44, of 5800 Camino Del Sol in Boca, allegedly crashed into a property — not a person — in the area of 1300 N. Dixie Highway over the weekend. The accident did cause damage to whatever she hit.
Wilson was first taken to Boca Regional Hospital when police thought she may have been injured in the wreck, but was given an all clear and eventually checked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. She was booked with DUI and “Knowingly Driving While License Is Suspended or Revoked.”
She has not bonded out as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K