BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman who police say knew her license was suspended was charged with DUI after allegedly crashing into something on North Dixie Highway.
Christina Marie Wilson, 44, of 5800 Camino Del Sol in Boca, allegedly crashed into a property — not a person — in the area of 1300 N. Dixie Highway over the weekend. The accident did cause damage to whatever she hit.
Wilson was first taken to Boca Regional Hospital when police thought she may have been injured in the wreck, but was given an all clear and eventually checked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. She was booked with DUI and “Knowingly Driving While License Is Suspended or Revoked.”
She has not bonded out as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT