BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton woman who police say knew her license was suspended was charged with DUI after allegedly crashing into something on North Dixie Highway.
Christina Marie Wilson, 44, of 5800 Camino Del Sol in Boca, allegedly crashed into a property — not a person — in the area of 1300 N. Dixie Highway over the weekend. The accident did cause damage to whatever she hit.
Wilson was first taken to Boca Regional Hospital when police thought she may have been injured in the wreck, but was given an all clear and eventually checked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. She was booked with DUI and “Knowingly Driving While License Is Suspended or Revoked.”
She has not bonded out as of Monday morning.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event