BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 36-year-old Fort Lauderdale woman remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after allegedly attempted to steal clothes from Saks Fifth Avenue at Boca’s Town Center Mall.
Police say Kimberly Maxwell of NE 48th Lane in Fort Lauderdale attempted to steal $376 worth of clothes on Monday.
Her bond is set at $4,500.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Hurricane Season Starts This Week, Several Waves Being Watched
- Man Tries To Kill Self On Florida Turnpike, Flips Car, Runs In Front Of Truck
- Major Crash Closes I-595 Access To Fort Lauderdale Airport, Tanker Overturns
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation