BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old Boca Raton man faces animal cruelty charges after allegedly smothering and choking his roommate’s cat.
The attacks may be on videotape.
Jordan Scott Bean of Mizner Boulevard allegedly “choked and smothered” the cat “several times throughout the day,” according to a police report.
The cat, police tell BocaNewsNow.com, is fortunately just fine — showing no signs of serious injury when checked out by a veterinarian.
The roommate apparently suspected that Bean was doing something to the cat and placed a hidden, motion-sensitive camera in the apartment. The camera, police tell us, may show Bean choking and smothering the cat.
Bean was released on $3000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED