BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 25-year-old Boca Raton man faces animal cruelty charges after allegedly smothering and choking his roommate’s cat.
The attacks may be on videotape.
Jordan Scott Bean of Mizner Boulevard allegedly “choked and smothered” the cat “several times throughout the day,” according to a police report.
The cat, police tell BocaNewsNow.com, is fortunately just fine — showing no signs of serious injury when checked out by a veterinarian.
The roommate apparently suspected that Bean was doing something to the cat and placed a hidden, motion-sensitive camera in the apartment. The camera, police tell us, may show Bean choking and smothering the cat.
Bean was released on $3000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud