BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach teenager is in big trouble in Boca after being caught with drugs, drug equipment, and a minor following a traffic stop in the area of 1600 NW 40th Street
Police say Alec Constanian,18, of Sabalwood Court in Delray was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, using and intending to sell “dangerous drugs,” and two counts of possessing drug equipment.
Constanian posted $8,000 bond and was released. His court date is pending. Police turned the young woman — a juvenile — over to her parents. Her name is not being released.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases