BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach teenager is in big trouble in Boca after being caught with drugs, drug equipment, and a minor following a traffic stop in the area of 1600 NW 40th Street
Police say Alec Constanian,18, of Sabalwood Court in Delray was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, using and intending to sell “dangerous drugs,” and two counts of possessing drug equipment.
Constanian posted $8,000 bond and was released. His court date is pending. Police turned the young woman — a juvenile — over to her parents. Her name is not being released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday