BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach teenager is in big trouble in Boca after being caught with drugs, drug equipment, and a minor following a traffic stop in the area of 1600 NW 40th Street
Police say Alec Constanian,18, of Sabalwood Court in Delray was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, using and intending to sell “dangerous drugs,” and two counts of possessing drug equipment.
Constanian posted $8,000 bond and was released. His court date is pending. Police turned the young woman — a juvenile — over to her parents. Her name is not being released.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up