BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach teenager is in big trouble in Boca after being caught with drugs, drug equipment, and a minor following a traffic stop in the area of 1600 NW 40th Street
Police say Alec Constanian,18, of Sabalwood Court in Delray was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, using and intending to sell “dangerous drugs,” and two counts of possessing drug equipment.
Constanian posted $8,000 bond and was released. His court date is pending. Police turned the young woman — a juvenile — over to her parents. Her name is not being released.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing