UPDATE: Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:25p: The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office tells us it is now believed that Pedro ran away from home and is not in danger. However, anyone with information is still asked to call police.
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is asking all county residents to be on the lookout for 14-year-old Anna Pedro.
According to detectives, Pedro left her home in the City of Lake Worth to walk to Lake Worth High School, with her cousin, this morning around 8a. She did not attend school and has not been seen or heard from since.
Anna is 14 years old. She is 4’11” foot tall, weighs 110 lbs., has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark blue jeans, blue sweater, and black sneakers. She is carrying a Whinny the Pooh hand bag.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Anna Pedro a Missing/Endangered Teenager.
If anyone should come into contact with Anna Pedro they are urged to contact PBSO Dispatch at 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND DEAD, VANISHED FROM FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- Boynton Beach Bicyclist Turns In Front Of Car, Is Killed
- West Boca Raton Man Tries To Flee Police With Arrest Warrant, Fails
- Palm Beach County Resident Donald Trump Indicted On Federal Charge
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Waves Being Monitored, Two With Convection
- NOW! Send One Of Palm Beach County’s Best Kindergarten Teachers On A Cruise
- Century Village Boca Raton Forecloses Over $3K, One Third Owed To Attorney
- WOMAN VANISHES FROM FORT LAUDERDALE HOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 To Close Tonight In Boca Raton