BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There have been at least two more overnight tire theft in Boca Raton, where a car owner goes to sleep with four tires on his or her can and awakens to find the car on cinder blocks and the wheels gone.
In one case, the owner of a 2010 red Nissan Maxima tells police that he parked his car in the 900 Block of DeSoto Road around 10pm. When he woke up the next morning, his car was on two cement blocks and all four tires had been removed.
The passenger front window, according to police, was also smashed out and a “special” lug nut had been removed.
In another incident, a woman tellspolice that someone stole the tires from her 2011 Silver Mercedes E350 parked in the 2000 Block of South Ocean Drive. The car was left in the front parking lot around 9pm. She awoke the next morning to find her vehilce on two cement blocks. All four tires were gone.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools