BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A bizarre fight at the Kwik Stop at 300 West Camino Real led to the arrest of one man now charged with battery with a deadly weapon.
Police say Thomas Hurst, 47, who is known on the streets as “Wildcat,” apparently told police that he had been beaten up, but an investigation showed that he was aggressor.
Hurst allegedly asked another man for a dollar. That man said “no.” Hurst left, procured a screwdriver, then came back and attacked the man who declined to give money. That man fought back, but sustained a minor — yet notable — wound.
Hurst was arrested, charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. He remains in custody.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path