BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A bizarre fight at the Kwik Stop at 300 West Camino Real led to the arrest of one man now charged with battery with a deadly weapon.
Police say Thomas Hurst, 47, who is known on the streets as “Wildcat,” apparently told police that he had been beaten up, but an investigation showed that he was aggressor.
Hurst allegedly asked another man for a dollar. That man said “no.” Hurst left, procured a screwdriver, then came back and attacked the man who declined to give money. That man fought back, but sustained a minor — yet notable — wound.
Hurst was arrested, charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. He remains in custody.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s