BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A bizarre fight at the Kwik Stop at 300 West Camino Real led to the arrest of one man now charged with battery with a deadly weapon.
Police say Thomas Hurst, 47, who is known on the streets as “Wildcat,” apparently told police that he had been beaten up, but an investigation showed that he was aggressor.
Hurst allegedly asked another man for a dollar. That man said “no.” Hurst left, procured a screwdriver, then came back and attacked the man who declined to give money. That man fought back, but sustained a minor — yet notable — wound.
Hurst was arrested, charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. He remains in custody.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch