BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A bizarre fight at the Kwik Stop at 300 West Camino Real led to the arrest of one man now charged with battery with a deadly weapon.
Police say Thomas Hurst, 47, who is known on the streets as “Wildcat,” apparently told police that he had been beaten up, but an investigation showed that he was aggressor.
Hurst allegedly asked another man for a dollar. That man said “no.” Hurst left, procured a screwdriver, then came back and attacked the man who declined to give money. That man fought back, but sustained a minor — yet notable — wound.
Hurst was arrested, charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, and booked in to the Palm Beach County Jail. He remains in custody.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach