BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is investigating two serious accidents that happened late Thursday in the Suburban Boca Raton/Delray Beach area.
In the first, 83-year-old Natalie Goodglass of Loch Lomand Way in Boca apparently hit 77-year-old Blanca Jaramillo, of Shady Pond Lane in Boca, as she was walking through the Office Depot parking lot at 8095 Glades Road. Goodglass was driving a 2007 Jaguar. Jaramillo was rushed to West Boca Medical Center for injuries described as being serious.
In the second accident, Anthony Penna, 83, of Coconut Creek apparently sideswiped a tractor on U.S. 441, just south of Atlantic Ave. Investigators say that Penna was traveling south on 441 — on an inside lane — when he changed to the outside lane. He apparently didn't notice that a tractor was already in that lane. He immediately swerved to avoid hitting the tractor but witnesses tell police that he over-corrected. Penna ended up in the grass shoulder and flipped his car.
He was transported to Delray Medical Center where he is in serious condition.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal