BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of the best kept legal secrets nationwide is a small company based in Boca Raton.
Founded by award-winning, former network news correspondent Andrew Colton, ColtonCreative produces stunning “day in the life video” and “video settlement documentary” productions for the nation’s leading trial attorneys — several who are based in and around Boca Raton. In layman’s terms, Colton uses network news style production technique and story telling to help attorneys make their case, often settling personal injury, medical malpractice, police misconduct, truck accident, traumatic brain injury and aviation cases in mediation or settlement conference. Settling in the early stages of a case means justice for victims without the expense — or stress — of trial.
While Colton’s company is privately held, clients suggest that ColtonCreative’s work has helped attorneys reach settlements valued at more than $100-Million. Among them, the case of Abbey Taylor — a young girl eviscerated by a malfunctioning drain in a Minneapolis country club kiddie pool. Another: the case of a Pennsylvania man critically injured by hospital workers who misread an MRI.
“Colton consistently knocks it out of the ballpark,” said a major trial attorney in the midwest. “Video shows what deposition transcripts can not, and Colton is the best at what he does. No one walks away from one of his productions thinking that they plaintiff will lose in trial.”
An expert story teller, producer and journalist, Colton does not work with court reporters.
“Court reporters are good at what they do: typing fast and transcribing speech in open court or in depositions,” said Colton. “But most court reporters are not trained story tellers or video producers. Some attempt to produce documentaries, but invariably fail to the point where attorneys call professionals like me to fix the damage done. The quest for justice is the wrong time to cut corners and save pennies.”
In another case — reported by Philadelphia Business Journal — Colton’s video was instrumental in securing the larges civil settlement ever awarded in a case involving police misconduct in the state of Minnesota.
Colton’s company, ColtonCreative, can be found online at ColtonLegalMedia.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected