BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The 20-year-old son of Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain is being held on $25,000 bond in the Palm Beach County Jail for allegedly burglarizing an occupied dwelling and 2nd degree petit theft. He was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office very early this morning.
A PBSO spokesperson tells BocaNewsNow.com that deputies responded to a West Boca home after receiving a call that McBrain forced his way inside. The female homeowner reported that McBrain knocked repeatedly and then pushed his way in when the door was opened. McBrain allegedly rifled through the woman’s purse, taking a half-eaten chocolate bunny, half of an orange — which he consumed in the home — a belly ring, cosmetics, and a freezer pack.
He was arrested a short time later.
Justin McBrain is the second McBrain arrested in the past few months.
As BocaNewsNow.com first reported on March 10th and again on April 17th in two stories that received national attention, Nicko McBrain’s wife Rebecca was charged by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office after she allegedly tried to stab a man in her West Boca home, then allegedly threw logs at the man.
A hearing is set in this case for early May.
Nicko McBrain owns Rock ‘N’ Roll Ribs in Coral Springs.
Below, Justin McBrain playing drums from video on his YouTube page.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District