BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here is one you don't see every day. A woman rear ended another woman on Northwest Executive Center Drive. Neither woman was injured and the car's weren't damaged enough to file an insurance claim. But it would seem one of the women demanded an official record of the rear-ending, so the Boca officer on the scene wrote the following:
Ms. Knabb was stopped in the w/b left through lane of W. Glades Road and Ms. Anderson was stopped directly behind Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. As traffic was stopped, Ms. Anderson released her foot off the brake pedal and her vehicle`s front made contact with the rear of Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. Due to there was no reported injuries and I observed no physical damage on either vehicles exterior, this incident didn`t meet the requirements of a crash report.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center