BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here is one you don't see every day. A woman rear ended another woman on Northwest Executive Center Drive. Neither woman was injured and the car's weren't damaged enough to file an insurance claim. But it would seem one of the women demanded an official record of the rear-ending, so the Boca officer on the scene wrote the following:
Ms. Knabb was stopped in the w/b left through lane of W. Glades Road and Ms. Anderson was stopped directly behind Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. As traffic was stopped, Ms. Anderson released her foot off the brake pedal and her vehicle`s front made contact with the rear of Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. Due to there was no reported injuries and I observed no physical damage on either vehicles exterior, this incident didn`t meet the requirements of a crash report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing