BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here is one you don't see every day. A woman rear ended another woman on Northwest Executive Center Drive. Neither woman was injured and the car's weren't damaged enough to file an insurance claim. But it would seem one of the women demanded an official record of the rear-ending, so the Boca officer on the scene wrote the following:
Ms. Knabb was stopped in the w/b left through lane of W. Glades Road and Ms. Anderson was stopped directly behind Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. As traffic was stopped, Ms. Anderson released her foot off the brake pedal and her vehicle`s front made contact with the rear of Ms. Knabb`s vehicle. Due to there was no reported injuries and I observed no physical damage on either vehicles exterior, this incident didn`t meet the requirements of a crash report.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday