BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested a ten year old boy and charged him with aggravated assault after he allegedly threatened staff members at “Children’s Place” with a brick.
The child, a resident of the facility on Ipswich Street, was transported to the juvenile assessment center where the charge and case will be reviewed.
There were no reports of injuries.
“Children’s Place” is a residential group home described on the Florida Attorney General’s website this way:
Specialized Therapeutic Group Care services provide a therapeutic community-based group home for adolescents with serious emotional disturbance(s) and behavioral issues. Services are appropriate for youth who are ready to step down from a Residential Treatment Program or those who require more intensive treatment to avoid placement in a more restrictive setting.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint