BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested a ten year old boy and charged him with aggravated assault after he allegedly threatened staff members at “Children’s Place” with a brick.
The child, a resident of the facility on Ipswich Street, was transported to the juvenile assessment center where the charge and case will be reviewed.
There were no reports of injuries.
“Children’s Place” is a residential group home described on the Florida Attorney General’s website this way:
Specialized Therapeutic Group Care services provide a therapeutic community-based group home for adolescents with serious emotional disturbance(s) and behavioral issues. Services are appropriate for youth who are ready to step down from a Residential Treatment Program or those who require more intensive treatment to avoid placement in a more restrictive setting.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control