BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman says she was held against her will and knocked unconscious at Century Village in Boca Raton, and now police are searching for the suspect.
The late May incident just revealed in a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com tells of a terrifying ordeal.
The woman says she was held for more than six hours — pinned to a bed after being hit in the head by a “heavy duty” flashlight. The force of the blunt blows, according to the report, broke the flashlight in two pieces.
The victim also tells the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office that the attacker choked her four times — until she lost consciousness.
A deputy involved with the investigation wrote that the suspect was planning to turn himself in to face charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment and strangulation, although a records check reveals no arrests matching these charges.
The sheriff's office did not respond to a request for updated information on Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s