BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman says she was held against her will and knocked unconscious at Century Village in Boca Raton, and now police are searching for the suspect.
The late May incident just revealed in a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com tells of a terrifying ordeal.
The woman says she was held for more than six hours — pinned to a bed after being hit in the head by a “heavy duty” flashlight. The force of the blunt blows, according to the report, broke the flashlight in two pieces.
The victim also tells the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office that the attacker choked her four times — until she lost consciousness.
A deputy involved with the investigation wrote that the suspect was planning to turn himself in to face charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment and strangulation, although a records check reveals no arrests matching these charges.
The sheriff's office did not respond to a request for updated information on Friday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch