BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman says she was held against her will and knocked unconscious at Century Village in Boca Raton, and now police are searching for the suspect.
The late May incident just revealed in a police report obtained by BocaNewsNow.com tells of a terrifying ordeal.
The woman says she was held for more than six hours — pinned to a bed after being hit in the head by a “heavy duty” flashlight. The force of the blunt blows, according to the report, broke the flashlight in two pieces.
The victim also tells the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office that the attacker choked her four times — until she lost consciousness.
A deputy involved with the investigation wrote that the suspect was planning to turn himself in to face charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment and strangulation, although a records check reveals no arrests matching these charges.
The sheriff's office did not respond to a request for updated information on Friday.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues