UPDATE 10p: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT GUILTY. The presiding judge just ordered Zimmerman's GPS monitor detached and stated that he has no further business with the court. He is free to leave.
UPDATE: Cable news has been live for several minutes yet there is no mention of a verdict being reached on the Sun Sentinel or sister paper Orlando Sentinel's website. (Both now charge for access to certain parts of the website. That money is clearly not increasing response time or journalistic efforts).
SANFORD, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You wouldn't know it looking at the Sun Sentinel home page, but there is a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Expect it to be announced within the hour.
Police are on standby throughout the region to quell any unexpected reaction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School