UPDATE 10p: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT GUILTY. The presiding judge just ordered Zimmerman's GPS monitor detached and stated that he has no further business with the court. He is free to leave.
UPDATE: Cable news has been live for several minutes yet there is no mention of a verdict being reached on the Sun Sentinel or sister paper Orlando Sentinel's website. (Both now charge for access to certain parts of the website. That money is clearly not increasing response time or journalistic efforts).
SANFORD, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You wouldn't know it looking at the Sun Sentinel home page, but there is a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Expect it to be announced within the hour.
Police are on standby throughout the region to quell any unexpected reaction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach