UPDATE 10p: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS NOT GUILTY. The presiding judge just ordered Zimmerman's GPS monitor detached and stated that he has no further business with the court. He is free to leave.
UPDATE: Cable news has been live for several minutes yet there is no mention of a verdict being reached on the Sun Sentinel or sister paper Orlando Sentinel's website. (Both now charge for access to certain parts of the website. That money is clearly not increasing response time or journalistic efforts).
SANFORD, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You wouldn't know it looking at the Sun Sentinel home page, but there is a verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman.
Expect it to be announced within the hour.
Police are on standby throughout the region to quell any unexpected reaction.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children