BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man may think twice before applying for any job that has the word “secret” in its title — short of a position with the Secret Service.
Police tell us that Ronald Andring applied for a job online with the title “Secret Shopper.” The job, according to his report to police, required him to “cash money orders and wire the money to other employees of the company.”
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it…
Turns out Ronald ended up owing the banks involved $3,323.64 once the banks figured out that the money orders were bogus.
No suspects at this point, but the investigation continues.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier