BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man may think twice before applying for any job that has the word “secret” in its title — short of a position with the Secret Service.
Police tell us that Ronald Andring applied for a job online with the title “Secret Shopper.” The job, according to his report to police, required him to “cash money orders and wire the money to other employees of the company.”
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it…
Turns out Ronald ended up owing the banks involved $3,323.64 once the banks figured out that the money orders were bogus.
No suspects at this point, but the investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman