BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man may think twice before applying for any job that has the word “secret” in its title — short of a position with the Secret Service.
Police tell us that Ronald Andring applied for a job online with the title “Secret Shopper.” The job, according to his report to police, required him to “cash money orders and wire the money to other employees of the company.”
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it…
Turns out Ronald ended up owing the banks involved $3,323.64 once the banks figured out that the money orders were bogus.
No suspects at this point, but the investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday