BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man may think twice before applying for any job that has the word “secret” in its title — short of a position with the Secret Service.
Police tell us that Ronald Andring applied for a job online with the title “Secret Shopper.” The job, according to his report to police, required him to “cash money orders and wire the money to other employees of the company.”
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it…
Turns out Ronald ended up owing the banks involved $3,323.64 once the banks figured out that the money orders were bogus.
No suspects at this point, but the investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat