BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident and former area teacher Stevie Glasspool, 31, has been charged by the Broward Sheriff's Office with “soliciting a child for unlawful sexual conduct using a computer” and is being held in the Broward County jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.
Glasspool lives in the 9200 block of SW 8th Street in Boca.
According to BSO:
A high school teacher was arrested Thursday after having used technology to solicit sex from multiple students.Stevie Glasspool, 31, abused her position as a teacher when she used Facebook to solicit sex from at least four victims at Mavericks Charter High School in Pompano Beach. Glasspool’s victims range in age from 15 to 17. She invited the young students to sleepover at her home in Boca Raton and offered them marijuana as an added incentive. The teacher’s messages were overt in nature. She wrote “I don’t want you to fall in love with me but I also don’t want you to hit it and quit it either”.Glasspool was arrested August 22, by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office on a Broward Sheriff’s Office warrant. She was charged with soliciting a child for unlawful sexual conduct using computer services or devices and is being held on $25,000 bond. Glasspool was a teacher at Mavericks Charter High School but was fired from the position in May 2013. She was most recently employed at Hollywood Academy of Arts & Science where she worked for the first four days of the new school year.Detectives believe there could be more victims. Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact BSO Detective Ann Suter at 954-321-4689 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) orwww.browardcrimestoppers.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges