BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A routine child custody transfer took a dramatic turn into violence when a Boca Raton woman allegedly started punching her ex-husband in the head. The man was hit several times.
Boca Police tell us that Katherine Noland, 26, of Sonesta Way was taken into custody very late Sunday night and charged with “battery.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail before being released Monday on her own recognizance.
The ex-husband did not require immediate medical attention.
It is unclear if the couple's child or children witnessed the alleged attack.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing