BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A routine child custody transfer took a dramatic turn into violence when a Boca Raton woman allegedly started punching her ex-husband in the head. The man was hit several times.
Boca Police tell us that Katherine Noland, 26, of Sonesta Way was taken into custody very late Sunday night and charged with “battery.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail before being released Monday on her own recognizance.
The ex-husband did not require immediate medical attention.
It is unclear if the couple's child or children witnessed the alleged attack.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery