BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A routine child custody transfer took a dramatic turn into violence when a Boca Raton woman allegedly started punching her ex-husband in the head. The man was hit several times.
Boca Police tell us that Katherine Noland, 26, of Sonesta Way was taken into custody very late Sunday night and charged with “battery.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail before being released Monday on her own recognizance.
The ex-husband did not require immediate medical attention.
It is unclear if the couple's child or children witnessed the alleged attack.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes