BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A routine child custody transfer took a dramatic turn into violence when a Boca Raton woman allegedly started punching her ex-husband in the head. The man was hit several times.
Boca Police tell us that Katherine Noland, 26, of Sonesta Way was taken into custody very late Sunday night and charged with “battery.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail before being released Monday on her own recognizance.
The ex-husband did not require immediate medical attention.
It is unclear if the couple's child or children witnessed the alleged attack.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton