BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting the specifics but have learned that West Boca Raton resident Dallas Downs, 20, of Coral Place, has been jailed on an animal cruelty charge.
Downs, who is no stranger to the Palm Beach County Jail, was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office just after midnight Friday. He remained in jail late Friday afternoon on $3,000 bond.
The specific charge: “828.12-3009 CONSERVATION-ANIMALS – CAUSE CRUEL DEATH PAIN AND SUFFERING.”
Check back on BocaNewsNow.com throughout the evening — we will update with what Downs is specifically accused of doing — and to what — just as soon as we receive the information in our newsroom.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF