BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Alex Spandau, 20, is back behind bars, apparently after violating the terms of a court-ordered release agreement.
Spandau was arrested back in February on several drug-related offenses, including eight counts of opium possession. Court records suggest that Spandau was given the opportunity to make a deal through Palm Beach County’s “drug court” which has the authority to minimize sentences for first time offenders who get help. Spandau was re-arrested Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and released on bond Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High