BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Alex Spandau, 20, is back behind bars, apparently after violating the terms of a court-ordered release agreement.
Spandau was arrested back in February on several drug-related offenses, including eight counts of opium possession. Court records suggest that Spandau was given the opportunity to make a deal through Palm Beach County’s “drug court” which has the authority to minimize sentences for first time offenders who get help. Spandau was re-arrested Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and released on bond Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested