BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Alex Spandau, 20, is back behind bars, apparently after violating the terms of a court-ordered release agreement.
Spandau was arrested back in February on several drug-related offenses, including eight counts of opium possession. Court records suggest that Spandau was given the opportunity to make a deal through Palm Beach County’s “drug court” which has the authority to minimize sentences for first time offenders who get help. Spandau was re-arrested Tuesday by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and released on bond Wednesday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday