BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man, Mark David Hawkins of Pinebrook Drive, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on four counts of sexually abusing two children under the age of twelve.
Hawkins is a vice president with Wells Fargo.
BocaNewsNow.com is taking the unusual step of providing the entire affidavits of probable cause, due to the extreme nature of the charges against Hawkins — and descriptive narrative used by police. We remind readers that charges are allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
The 52-year-old is being held without bond.
Read the affidavits by clicking here and here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event