BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man, Mark David Hawkins of Pinebrook Drive, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on four counts of sexually abusing two children under the age of twelve.
Hawkins is a vice president with Wells Fargo.
BocaNewsNow.com is taking the unusual step of providing the entire affidavits of probable cause, due to the extreme nature of the charges against Hawkins — and descriptive narrative used by police. We remind readers that charges are allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
The 52-year-old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector