BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man, Mark David Hawkins of Pinebrook Drive, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on four counts of sexually abusing two children under the age of twelve.
Hawkins is a vice president with Wells Fargo.
BocaNewsNow.com is taking the unusual step of providing the entire affidavits of probable cause, due to the extreme nature of the charges against Hawkins — and descriptive narrative used by police. We remind readers that charges are allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
The 52-year-old is being held without bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks