BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man, Mark David Hawkins of Pinebrook Drive, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on four counts of sexually abusing two children under the age of twelve.
Hawkins is a vice president with Wells Fargo.
BocaNewsNow.com is taking the unusual step of providing the entire affidavits of probable cause, due to the extreme nature of the charges against Hawkins — and descriptive narrative used by police. We remind readers that charges are allegations. Guilt or innocence is determined in court.
The 52-year-old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat