BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The West Boca Raton man charged with harassing his neighbors and making threats is an electrician licensed by the State of Florida.
Ahmad K. Dastjerdi of 1255 NE 4th Avenue in Boca Raton was jailed Monday on a count of “Aggravated Stalking — following, harass, cyberstalk credible threat to a person” and a second count of “harassing communication — phone call.”
The 52-year-old allegedly made threats against a former neighbor on Escondido Way.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail — no bail has been set in the case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…
- Daniel Porush, “Wolf Of Boca Raton,” Jailed On DUI Charge
- FLORIDA: At Least 40 Children Admitted To Hospitals For COVID On Monday