BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The West Boca Raton man charged with harassing his neighbors and making threats is an electrician licensed by the State of Florida.
Ahmad K. Dastjerdi of 1255 NE 4th Avenue in Boca Raton was jailed Monday on a count of “Aggravated Stalking — following, harass, cyberstalk credible threat to a person” and a second count of “harassing communication — phone call.”
The 52-year-old allegedly made threats against a former neighbor on Escondido Way.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail — no bail has been set in the case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny