BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The West Boca Raton man charged with harassing his neighbors and making threats is an electrician licensed by the State of Florida.
Ahmad K. Dastjerdi of 1255 NE 4th Avenue in Boca Raton was jailed Monday on a count of “Aggravated Stalking — following, harass, cyberstalk credible threat to a person” and a second count of “harassing communication — phone call.”
The 52-year-old allegedly made threats against a former neighbor on Escondido Way.
He remains in the Palm Beach County Jail — no bail has been set in the case.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch