BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Boca just over the boarder from Broward County, we like to pass on news releases of note for our friends who live just a little to our south. To that end, dislocated workers and veterans may find use of a special job related program at Broward College:
Broward College is hosting an information session to discuss new accelerated programs and courses that are aimed at training dislocated workers, veterans and workers seeking to update their skills in the high-tech manufacturing industry. These programs are part of the Florida TRADE grant, which was awarded to a group of 12 state and community colleges to develop and deliver technical training programs that would lead to high-demand jobs in manufacturing. The event is free and open to the public.
The information session will discuss fast-tracked for-credit and non-credit programs designed to prepare students with industry recognized credentials, industry partnerships and high-demand job opportunities in advanced manufacturing, engineering technology and more.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch