BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With Boca just over the boarder from Broward County, we like to pass on news releases of note for our friends who live just a little to our south. To that end, dislocated workers and veterans may find use of a special job related program at Broward College:
Broward College is hosting an information session to discuss new accelerated programs and courses that are aimed at training dislocated workers, veterans and workers seeking to update their skills in the high-tech manufacturing industry. These programs are part of the Florida TRADE grant, which was awarded to a group of 12 state and community colleges to develop and deliver technical training programs that would lead to high-demand jobs in manufacturing. The event is free and open to the public.
The information session will discuss fast-tracked for-credit and non-credit programs designed to prepare students with industry recognized credentials, industry partnerships and high-demand job opportunities in advanced manufacturing, engineering technology and more.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form