BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The search is on for two thugs who allegedly forced a woman into her home then robbed her. It happened in the Gables of Mirabella, south of Palmetto Park, West of Powerline. If you know who the men are shown in the police composite, please call CrimeStoppers, PBSO,or your local police department.
According to PBSO:
On September 24, 2013, two unknown armed suspects committed a home invasion on Carmona Terrace, Gables of Marbella community, Boca Raton. The victim was home alone when the two suspects were heard banging on the garage door. The suspects forced the victim back into house and stole her purse, money and cell phone.
Suspect 1, is a black male, approximately 25 – 30 years of age, 5’11” to 6’0 tall, thin build, wearing a black shirt and jeans.
Suspect 2, is a black male, approximately 25 – 30 years of age, 5’8” to 5’9”, medium build, wearing a white V-neck shirt, red shorts and carrying a black backpack. They fled out the back door in an unknown direction.
If anyone can identify these suspects they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire