BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The search is on for two thugs who allegedly forced a woman into her home then robbed her. It happened in the Gables of Mirabella, south of Palmetto Park, West of Powerline. If you know who the men are shown in the police composite, please call CrimeStoppers, PBSO,or your local police department.
According to PBSO:
On September 24, 2013, two unknown armed suspects committed a home invasion on Carmona Terrace, Gables of Marbella community, Boca Raton. The victim was home alone when the two suspects were heard banging on the garage door. The suspects forced the victim back into house and stole her purse, money and cell phone.
Suspect 1, is a black male, approximately 25 – 30 years of age, 5’11” to 6’0 tall, thin build, wearing a black shirt and jeans.
Suspect 2, is a black male, approximately 25 – 30 years of age, 5’8” to 5’9”, medium build, wearing a white V-neck shirt, red shorts and carrying a black backpack. They fled out the back door in an unknown direction.
If anyone can identify these suspects they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog