BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A not insignificant house fire was brought under control and extinguished this afternoon by Boca Raton Fire Rescue, which shares with us the following:
At approximately 1:41PM today, October 2, 2013 Boca Raton Firefighters responded to a report of a house on fire located at 1750 W. Camino Real. A neighbor called 911 to report smoke coming from the residence. Boca Raton Firefighters arrived to find that smoke was coming from the home. A female occupant was at home, as well as, construction workersthat were making repairs to the house. Flames extended into the attic space via the electrical wiring of the house. Boca Raton Firefighters were able to prevent further fire extension and damage to the home. The fire was determined to be electrical and accidental.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton
- Jail Van, Prisoner Bus Crash In North Broward County
- Fire Ravages West Boca Raton Home Overnight
- Cool Weather Is Here! Boca Raton, Delray Beach To Drop Into 50’s
- Boca Chase Chases $2300 By Foreclosing On Homeowner
- Anti-Semitism Claim At Boca High As Teacher Assigns Palestine Work
- Mass Delays At Palm Beach International, Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International