BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is in the Broward County jail for allegedly taking part in a sex scam.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office says Alexis Quian, 25, was part of a “love connection crew” that included a young woman who made a male victim feel that he was going to get lucky back at his house, only to have him attacked and robbed by Quian and another associate.
According to BSO: BSO detectives arrested three suspects for violently robbing a man and leaving him tied up and beaten in his own home.
Eilan Taregan, 56, went clubbing one hot summer night in July and may have felt lucky when he met a Hispanic female in her twenties and invited her to his home for a drink. The unidentified temptress was accompanied by two Hispanic males. All three robbers drove to the victim’s apartment in the woman’s black, late model Toyota Camry.
Once at his home and believing the two men had gone, Taregan and the woman began to drink alcohol. The female then went outside to have a smoke and left the front door unlocked for her accomplices to enter. The two men barged in and punched and kicked Taregan until he fell to the ground. They then tied his hands and feet and left him in a bathroom while they stole his money, several watches, phone, jewelry and wallet.
Carlos Bariola, 32, was arrested September 18, and was charged with burglary with assault or battery and violation of probation. Alexis Quian, 25, was arrested September 30, and was charged with burglary with assault or battery and robbery.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.