BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested less than a year ago and charged with burglary has now — allegedly — graduated to violent crime.
Akino Chantiloupe of SW 66th Avenue in Boca is now charged wtih carrying a concealed weapon and “robbery by sudden snatching” (without firearm or weapon).
While the specifics of the latest arrest have yet to be released, we do know that the fruits of Chantiloupe's labor have landed him in the Palm Beach County Jail where the 22 year old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens