BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested less than a year ago and charged with burglary has now — allegedly — graduated to violent crime.
Akino Chantiloupe of SW 66th Avenue in Boca is now charged wtih carrying a concealed weapon and “robbery by sudden snatching” (without firearm or weapon).
While the specifics of the latest arrest have yet to be released, we do know that the fruits of Chantiloupe's labor have landed him in the Palm Beach County Jail where the 22 year old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up