BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested less than a year ago and charged with burglary has now — allegedly — graduated to violent crime.
Akino Chantiloupe of SW 66th Avenue in Boca is now charged wtih carrying a concealed weapon and “robbery by sudden snatching” (without firearm or weapon).
While the specifics of the latest arrest have yet to be released, we do know that the fruits of Chantiloupe's labor have landed him in the Palm Beach County Jail where the 22 year old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor