BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man arrested less than a year ago and charged with burglary has now — allegedly — graduated to violent crime.
Akino Chantiloupe of SW 66th Avenue in Boca is now charged wtih carrying a concealed weapon and “robbery by sudden snatching” (without firearm or weapon).
While the specifics of the latest arrest have yet to be released, we do know that the fruits of Chantiloupe's labor have landed him in the Palm Beach County Jail where the 22 year old is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge