BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Zachary Triana, a 21-year-old Boca Falls resident, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday night on two serious drug charges.
While we expect specifics from the affidavit of probable cause on Friday, jail records reveal that Triana was arrested by he Boynton Beach Police Department Thrusday afternoon and charged with drug trafficking and drug possession.
Triana, of Hyland Circle, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 3pm. Bond has not yet been set in the case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance