BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ten drug-related charges have been filed against West Boca Raton resident Cassandra “Cassie” Richardson of Stacey Lane in Boca.
The 22-year-old remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest on 9 counts of “Drug Possession — Controlled Substance Without a Prescription.” Each of the charges carries a $3,000 bond — $27,000 in total. She's also being held on one count of possessing drug equipment.
Richardson was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office around 4am.
She was arrested back in 2011 on similar charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks