BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ten drug-related charges have been filed against West Boca Raton resident Cassandra “Cassie” Richardson of Stacey Lane in Boca.
The 22-year-old remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest on 9 counts of “Drug Possession — Controlled Substance Without a Prescription.” Each of the charges carries a $3,000 bond — $27,000 in total. She's also being held on one count of possessing drug equipment.
Richardson was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office around 4am.
She was arrested back in 2011 on similar charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday