BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ten drug-related charges have been filed against West Boca Raton resident Cassandra “Cassie” Richardson of Stacey Lane in Boca.
The 22-year-old remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest on 9 counts of “Drug Possession — Controlled Substance Without a Prescription.” Each of the charges carries a $3,000 bond — $27,000 in total. She's also being held on one count of possessing drug equipment.
Richardson was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office around 4am.
She was arrested back in 2011 on similar charges.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi