BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ten drug-related charges have been filed against West Boca Raton resident Cassandra “Cassie” Richardson of Stacey Lane in Boca.
The 22-year-old remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest on 9 counts of “Drug Possession — Controlled Substance Without a Prescription.” Each of the charges carries a $3,000 bond — $27,000 in total. She's also being held on one count of possessing drug equipment.
Richardson was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office around 4am.
She was arrested back in 2011 on similar charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…