BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ten drug-related charges have been filed against West Boca Raton resident Cassandra “Cassie” Richardson of Stacey Lane in Boca.
The 22-year-old remains in the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest on 9 counts of “Drug Possession — Controlled Substance Without a Prescription.” Each of the charges carries a $3,000 bond — $27,000 in total. She's also being held on one count of possessing drug equipment.
Richardson was taken into custody by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office around 4am.
She was arrested back in 2011 on similar charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive