BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after being arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after allegedly assaulting and strangling another person.
Joseph Duda, 22, of SW 55th Way, is charged with “Battery — Commit Domestic Battery By Strangulation” and “Battery – Touch or Strike.”
He was taken into custody this morning. Bond has not been set in his case.
We will update with information regarding the specifics of the alleged strangulation once the Sheriff's Office and Palm Beach County Clerk's Office has had the opportunity to process the charging documents.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens