BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after being arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after allegedly assaulting and strangling another person.
Joseph Duda, 22, of SW 55th Way, is charged with “Battery — Commit Domestic Battery By Strangulation” and “Battery – Touch or Strike.”
He was taken into custody this morning. Bond has not been set in his case.
We will update with information regarding the specifics of the alleged strangulation once the Sheriff's Office and Palm Beach County Clerk's Office has had the opportunity to process the charging documents.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays