BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after being arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after allegedly assaulting and strangling another person.
Joseph Duda, 22, of SW 55th Way, is charged with “Battery — Commit Domestic Battery By Strangulation” and “Battery – Touch or Strike.”
He was taken into custody this morning. Bond has not been set in his case.
We will update with information regarding the specifics of the alleged strangulation once the Sheriff's Office and Palm Beach County Clerk's Office has had the opportunity to process the charging documents.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home