BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail after being arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office after allegedly assaulting and strangling another person.
Joseph Duda, 22, of SW 55th Way, is charged with “Battery — Commit Domestic Battery By Strangulation” and “Battery – Touch or Strike.”
He was taken into custody this morning. Bond has not been set in his case.
We will update with information regarding the specifics of the alleged strangulation once the Sheriff's Office and Palm Beach County Clerk's Office has had the opportunity to process the charging documents.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge