BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police were called to the 700 block of NW 5th Avenue when the homeowner noticed a patch of grass that wasn't really there before.
According to a police report, the homeowner “showed me an empty patch of grass where a two foot to three foot statute used to be on his front lawn The statue was described as a 200 pout statute of a boy pushing a girl on a swing, all brass. According to the homeowner, he last saw the statute on October 4th around 10am.”
No leads at this point. If you see a 200 pound statue of a boy pushing a girl on a swing, please call police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny