BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police were called to the 700 block of NW 5th Avenue when the homeowner noticed a patch of grass that wasn't really there before.
According to a police report, the homeowner “showed me an empty patch of grass where a two foot to three foot statute used to be on his front lawn The statue was described as a 200 pout statute of a boy pushing a girl on a swing, all brass. According to the homeowner, he last saw the statute on October 4th around 10am.”
No leads at this point. If you see a 200 pound statue of a boy pushing a girl on a swing, please call police.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed
- VIDEO: No Masks At “One11 Boca Raton” Nightclub Party
- COVID FLORIDA: 3,361 New Infections Logged, Palm Beach County Positivity Passes 6 Percent
- UPDATE: West Delray Woman Offered To Sell Special Services To Cop
- PSAT At Spanish River High: Parents, Staffers Fear Super-Spreader Event
- Parents Sending Sick Kids To School In Palm Beach County
- Zeta To Become Hurricane, Still On Gulf Coast Track