BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Our friends at Mizner Grande — and their clients — are smiling today as the premiere Boca Raton real estate firm sold three great houses in the Boca Raton area.
The first is 255 SE Wavecrest Way in Boca Raton’s Por La Mar. It’s a brand new beachside mansion.
The second is 1801 Thatch Palm Drive in Boca Raton’s Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club. It’s a gorgeous golf course home with five bedrooms, five full and two half baths with lots of space — 6305 square feet under air.
And 761 NE 70th Street in Boca Raton’s Boca Harbour also sold thanks to Mizner Grande. The three bedroom two bath home on the water features all new impact windows, new
appliances a pool and spa.
To learn more about Mizner Grande, just click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies