BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two early morning arrests landed two Boca Raton residents in jail for DUI.
The first, Kimberly Dawn Simon, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:13 this morning. The 49-year-old resident of East Royal Palm Road was released on her own recognizance just before 10am.
Ronald Justin Brown, 42, of Longboat Lane in
Boca, was booked into jail at 3:21 this morning. He, too, was released just before 10am on his own recognizance.
Court dates for both are pending. We will update with blood alcohol content information when released by police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent