BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two early morning arrests landed two Boca Raton residents in jail for DUI.
The first, Kimberly Dawn Simon, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:13 this morning. The 49-year-old resident of East Royal Palm Road was released on her own recognizance just before 10am.
Ronald Justin Brown, 42, of Longboat Lane in
Boca, was booked into jail at 3:21 this morning. He, too, was released just before 10am on his own recognizance.
Court dates for both are pending. We will update with blood alcohol content information when released by police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days