BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two early morning arrests landed two Boca Raton residents in jail for DUI.
The first, Kimberly Dawn Simon, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:13 this morning. The 49-year-old resident of East Royal Palm Road was released on her own recognizance just before 10am.
Ronald Justin Brown, 42, of Longboat Lane in
Boca, was booked into jail at 3:21 this morning. He, too, was released just before 10am on his own recognizance.
Court dates for both are pending. We will update with blood alcohol content information when released by police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month