BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two early morning arrests landed two Boca Raton residents in jail for DUI.
The first, Kimberly Dawn Simon, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:13 this morning. The 49-year-old resident of East Royal Palm Road was released on her own recognizance just before 10am.
Ronald Justin Brown, 42, of Longboat Lane in
Boca, was booked into jail at 3:21 this morning. He, too, was released just before 10am on his own recognizance.
Court dates for both are pending. We will update with blood alcohol content information when released by police.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated