BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two early morning arrests landed two Boca Raton residents in jail for DUI.
The first, Kimberly Dawn Simon, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:13 this morning. The 49-year-old resident of East Royal Palm Road was released on her own recognizance just before 10am.
Ronald Justin Brown, 42, of Longboat Lane in
Boca, was booked into jail at 3:21 this morning. He, too, was released just before 10am on his own recognizance.
Court dates for both are pending. We will update with blood alcohol content information when released by police.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High