BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a good get for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped Gernardra Louis Stephens late Wednesday night. The West Palm Beach resident was pulled over for a moving violation, but ended up with a laundry list of charges against her.
Stephens, 24, now faces the following charges: operating a motor vehicle without a valid license; burglary of an unoccupied dwelling; larceny — grand theft less than $5,000; dealing in stolen property; fraud — false owner information pawn items less than $300; and another count of larceny — grand theft.
Stephens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Thursday morning.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- National Hurricane Center Still Monitoring System Far East Of Florida
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless