BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a good get for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped Gernardra Louis Stephens late Wednesday night. The West Palm Beach resident was pulled over for a moving violation, but ended up with a laundry list of charges against her.
Stephens, 24, now faces the following charges: operating a motor vehicle without a valid license; burglary of an unoccupied dwelling; larceny — grand theft less than $5,000; dealing in stolen property; fraud — false owner information pawn items less than $300; and another count of larceny — grand theft.
Stephens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT