BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a good get for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped Gernardra Louis Stephens late Wednesday night. The West Palm Beach resident was pulled over for a moving violation, but ended up with a laundry list of charges against her.
Stephens, 24, now faces the following charges: operating a motor vehicle without a valid license; burglary of an unoccupied dwelling; larceny — grand theft less than $5,000; dealing in stolen property; fraud — false owner information pawn items less than $300; and another count of larceny — grand theft.
Stephens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges