BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a good get for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped Gernardra Louis Stephens late Wednesday night. The West Palm Beach resident was pulled over for a moving violation, but ended up with a laundry list of charges against her.
Stephens, 24, now faces the following charges: operating a motor vehicle without a valid license; burglary of an unoccupied dwelling; larceny — grand theft less than $5,000; dealing in stolen property; fraud — false owner information pawn items less than $300; and another count of larceny — grand theft.
Stephens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Thursday morning.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton