BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a good get for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Deputy who stopped Gernardra Louis Stephens late Wednesday night. The West Palm Beach resident was pulled over for a moving violation, but ended up with a laundry list of charges against her.
Stephens, 24, now faces the following charges: operating a motor vehicle without a valid license; burglary of an unoccupied dwelling; larceny — grand theft less than $5,000; dealing in stolen property; fraud — false owner information pawn items less than $300; and another count of larceny — grand theft.
Stephens was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break