BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ll be enjoying great weather today if you’re off for Columbus day, or you’ll be looking outside at great weather today if you’re working. There is no rain in the forecast.
According to the National Weather Service:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light east wind.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Light east wind.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
If long range forecasts are to be believed, expect temperatures to begin that fall cool down in roughly two weeks.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed