BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ll be enjoying great weather today if you’re off for Columbus day, or you’ll be looking outside at great weather today if you’re working. There is no rain in the forecast.
According to the National Weather Service:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light east wind.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Light east wind.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
If long range forecasts are to be believed, expect temperatures to begin that fall cool down in roughly two weeks.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car