BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ll be enjoying great weather today if you’re off for Columbus day, or you’ll be looking outside at great weather today if you’re working. There is no rain in the forecast.
According to the National Weather Service:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light east wind.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Light east wind.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
If long range forecasts are to be believed, expect temperatures to begin that fall cool down in roughly two weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon