BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ll be enjoying great weather today if you’re off for Columbus day, or you’ll be looking outside at great weather today if you’re working. There is no rain in the forecast.
According to the National Weather Service:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light east wind.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Light east wind.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
If long range forecasts are to be believed, expect temperatures to begin that fall cool down in roughly two weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat