BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ll be enjoying great weather today if you’re off for Columbus day, or you’ll be looking outside at great weather today if you’re working. There is no rain in the forecast.
According to the National Weather Service:
Today: Sunny, with a high near 87. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 69. Light east wind.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. Light east wind.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
If long range forecasts are to be believed, expect temperatures to begin that fall cool down in roughly two weeks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages