UPDATED: 4:08p With Arrest Report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm Beach County jail facing a charge of molesting a child under the age of 12.
Stanley H. Hinesely, 55, is being held on no bond. He was booked into jail late Monday night. The official charge: “Lewd and lascivious behavior — moles victim less than 12 years of age, offender 18 years of age or older.”
The arrest report, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, reveals that Hinesley allegedly touched a young girl’s “private parts” while she was practicing for gymnastics while they were both in the same location.
According to the arrest report, Hinesley allegedly conceded that he did it, and even told his wife: “As soon as a warrant is issued, I’m going to turn myself in. Sell all of my stuff. I don’t have any way of keeping it. You should be able to get several thousand. I know you could use it…I will do whatever I have to do so this doesn’t go to court.”
The Arizona Court resident has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to public records.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton