UPDATED: 4:08p With Arrest Report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm Beach County jail facing a charge of molesting a child under the age of 12.
Stanley H. Hinesely, 55, is being held on no bond. He was booked into jail late Monday night. The official charge: “Lewd and lascivious behavior — moles victim less than 12 years of age, offender 18 years of age or older.”
The arrest report, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, reveals that Hinesley allegedly touched a young girl’s “private parts” while she was practicing for gymnastics while they were both in the same location.
According to the arrest report, Hinesley allegedly conceded that he did it, and even told his wife: “As soon as a warrant is issued, I’m going to turn myself in. Sell all of my stuff. I don’t have any way of keeping it. You should be able to get several thousand. I know you could use it…I will do whatever I have to do so this doesn’t go to court.”
The Arizona Court resident has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday