UPDATED: 4:08p With Arrest Report.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm Beach County jail facing a charge of molesting a child under the age of 12.
Stanley H. Hinesely, 55, is being held on no bond. He was booked into jail late Monday night. The official charge: “Lewd and lascivious behavior — moles victim less than 12 years of age, offender 18 years of age or older.”
The arrest report, obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, reveals that Hinesley allegedly touched a young girl’s “private parts” while she was practicing for gymnastics while they were both in the same location.
According to the arrest report, Hinesley allegedly conceded that he did it, and even told his wife: “As soon as a warrant is issued, I’m going to turn myself in. Sell all of my stuff. I don’t have any way of keeping it. You should be able to get several thousand. I know you could use it…I will do whatever I have to do so this doesn’t go to court.”
The Arizona Court resident has no criminal history in Palm Beach County, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges