BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A West Boca Raton woman charged with battery several months ago is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, this time charged with trespass.
Kelly Ann Raper, 51, of Dolphin Road, allegedly refused to leave a homeowner’s property, even after she was ordered to do so twice. There are now two trespass charges filed against her.
Bond has not been set in Raper’s latest run-in. She remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Prosecutors, according to public records, opted not to pursue the previous charge against her.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars