BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A West Boca Raton woman charged with battery several months ago is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, this time charged with trespass.
Kelly Ann Raper, 51, of Dolphin Road, allegedly refused to leave a homeowner’s property, even after she was ordered to do so twice. There are now two trespass charges filed against her.
Bond has not been set in Raper’s latest run-in. She remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Prosecutors, according to public records, opted not to pursue the previous charge against her.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?