BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Make no mistake: the long arm of the law will find you, even if it takes eleven years. That’s what Boca Winds resident Skipper Dangler learned overnight.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office took Dangler into custody on a warrant that was issued in 2002. Court records reveal that Dangler was wanted on a charge of “engaging in contracting without a license.” The warrant was issued in November of 2002 and was specifically for failing to appear in court after the contracting charge was filed against him.
Dangler was arrested, booked into the Palm Beach County Jail, and later released on $150 bond.
A PBSO spokesperson tells BocaNewsNow.com, a “warrant arrest can be executed at any time by a mere traffic stop or any type of contact with an individual.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Memorial Day Ceremony Set For South Florida National Cemetery
- POLICE: Delray Beach Man Attacks Dog, Beats With Stick, Cuts
- HURRICANE: NOAA Says ”Above Average” Season Just Days Away
- DRAMA: Woman Says Cinemark Boca Raton Seats Are Dangerous, Sues
- ALERT: TURNPIKE CLOSED, Major Crash South Of Glades Road
- Jewish Family Services In Palm Beach County Offers Hurricane Help To Seniors
- UPDATE: Man Killed In Shooting After Crash South Of Boca Raton
- OFFICIAL: Ocean One Grille Delray Has Flying Insect, “Mold-Like Substance” Problem
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season