BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A routine traffic stop on I-95 turned into a good get for Boca Raton Police. The Boca Tac Team moved in on a rental vehicle with “dark tinted windows” and found Frantz Cadet in the car — wanted by Brevard County on an outstanding warrant, grand theft, and possession of marijuana. Duronel Loute was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
Police also found “various new electronics” inside the car, which cadet claimed he obtained “on the street.”
Both were booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community