BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man was arrested for speeding through a school zone and driving with a suspended license.
Michael Pham, 49, was allegedly speeding at 45 mph in the 20 mph school zone in the 2400 block of West Yamato Road — just east of St. Andrews Blvd. Pham was taken into custody but later released on his own recognizance from the Boca Raton Police Department.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reveals that Pham has had 11 traffic violation since 2004.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected