BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man was arrested for speeding through a school zone and driving with a suspended license.
Michael Pham, 49, was allegedly speeding at 45 mph in the 20 mph school zone in the 2400 block of West Yamato Road — just east of St. Andrews Blvd. Pham was taken into custody but later released on his own recognizance from the Boca Raton Police Department.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reveals that Pham has had 11 traffic violation since 2004.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals