BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man was arrested for speeding through a school zone and driving with a suspended license.
Michael Pham, 49, was allegedly speeding at 45 mph in the 20 mph school zone in the 2400 block of West Yamato Road — just east of St. Andrews Blvd. Pham was taken into custody but later released on his own recognizance from the Boca Raton Police Department.
The Palm Beach County Clerk’s Office reveals that Pham has had 11 traffic violation since 2004.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint