BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Vivian R. Schwartz was seriously injured in an accident that she — investigators say — caused by running a red light.
Thomas Giordano of Boca Raton, was killed. His wife, Brenda Giordano, was critically injured.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that Schwartz, of Circle Pond Court, was traveling northbound on State Road 7 (441) approaching SW 3rd Street in her Lexus SUV. The Giordanos were stopped at a red light. When the light turned to a green arrow, the Giordanos entered the intersection but Schwartz didn’t stop for her red light.
Police say Schwartz “entered the intersection and violently impacted” the passenger side of the (Giordano’s) vehicle — a Mercury “Grand M.”
The Giordanos were rushed to Delray Medical Center where Thomas Giordano, 91, died in the operating room.
Vivian Schwartz and Kayla Schwartz — who was also in the vehicle — were seriously injured and taken to West Boca Medical Center.
Charges are pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Forecasters Watching First System Of Season
- MONKEY POX SOUTH FLORIDA: Health Officials Investigate Possible Local Case
- TRAFFIC: I-95 Closure In Boca Raton Part Of Big Traffic Week Ahead
- Delray Beach Woman Crashes On I-95, Is Jailed For DUI
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center