BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Vivian R. Schwartz was seriously injured in an accident that she — investigators say — caused by running a red light.
Thomas Giordano of Boca Raton, was killed. His wife, Brenda Giordano, was critically injured.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that Schwartz, of Circle Pond Court, was traveling northbound on State Road 7 (441) approaching SW 3rd Street in her Lexus SUV. The Giordanos were stopped at a red light. When the light turned to a green arrow, the Giordanos entered the intersection but Schwartz didn’t stop for her red light.
Police say Schwartz “entered the intersection and violently impacted” the passenger side of the (Giordano’s) vehicle — a Mercury “Grand M.”
The Giordanos were rushed to Delray Medical Center where Thomas Giordano, 91, died in the operating room.
Vivian Schwartz and Kayla Schwartz — who was also in the vehicle — were seriously injured and taken to West Boca Medical Center.
Charges are pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps