BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Vivian R. Schwartz was seriously injured in an accident that she — investigators say — caused by running a red light.
Thomas Giordano of Boca Raton, was killed. His wife, Brenda Giordano, was critically injured.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office tells BocaNewsNow.com that Schwartz, of Circle Pond Court, was traveling northbound on State Road 7 (441) approaching SW 3rd Street in her Lexus SUV. The Giordanos were stopped at a red light. When the light turned to a green arrow, the Giordanos entered the intersection but Schwartz didn’t stop for her red light.
Police say Schwartz “entered the intersection and violently impacted” the passenger side of the (Giordano’s) vehicle — a Mercury “Grand M.”
The Giordanos were rushed to Delray Medical Center where Thomas Giordano, 91, died in the operating room.
Vivian Schwartz and Kayla Schwartz — who was also in the vehicle — were seriously injured and taken to West Boca Medical Center.
Charges are pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County