BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — While we in no way want to undermine the importance and significance of Sunday's murder suicide-by-cop that left Germana and Ian Bulakoff dead, we believe it is relevant to share internal data which shows just how important this website has become to the community.
Our pages were viewed 20,830 times as readers sought information about the shooting from Sunday evening through 12:01 this morning.
That is a significant number when you consider BocaNewsNow.com is a very small operation — an operation that started as a hobby — covering the niche market of Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County.
We have watched in the past 18 months as the Palm Beach Post and Sun Sentinel have endeavoured to increase coverage of our community — finally realizing what we did when the site launched: Boca isn't just a punchline from shows like Seinfeld. It's a major community that is a vital part of South Florida's landscape — and deserves legitimate news coverage. We realize they don't have the resources to commit to full time coverage, but we certainly appreciate the effort.
Thanks to our readers and advertisers for making BocaNewsNow.com the area's top ranked hyper-local news website, and proving every day that “Boca Happens At BocaNewsNow.com.”
— Andrew Colton, Editor and Publisher
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn