BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brenda Bleu Haggerty, 50, of NW 13th Court is in the Palm Beach County Jail today after allegedly assaulting a rescue worker. We are awaiting the arrest report with details from Palm Beach County officials, but can report that Haggerty is charged with 7 counts of battery on an “officer, firefighter or EMT” and two counts of simple assault on an “officer, firefighter or EMT.”
We’ve learned after reviewing her arrest report that Haggerty allegedly assaulted several people on a PalmTrans bus, including the bus driver, an ambulance medic, and a police officer.
Haggerty was taken into custody late last night. She is being held on $18,000 bond for the battery charges. No bond was set for the simple assault charges.
Check back later today for an update of this story.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School