BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brenda Bleu Haggerty, 50, of NW 13th Court is in the Palm Beach County Jail today after allegedly assaulting a rescue worker. We are awaiting the arrest report with details from Palm Beach County officials, but can report that Haggerty is charged with 7 counts of battery on an “officer, firefighter or EMT” and two counts of simple assault on an “officer, firefighter or EMT.”
We’ve learned after reviewing her arrest report that Haggerty allegedly assaulted several people on a PalmTrans bus, including the bus driver, an ambulance medic, and a police officer.
Haggerty was taken into custody late last night. She is being held on $18,000 bond for the battery charges. No bond was set for the simple assault charges.
Check back later today for an update of this story.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars