BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eric Clapper, 25, of NW 13th Street in Boca is behind bars this Halloween, charged with possessing marijuana and possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
Clapper was cuffed early this morning and booked into jail around 6am. He remains in lockup Thursday afternoon. The prescription drug charge yielded a $3,000 bond. No bond was assigned for the marijuana possession.
Clapper was charged with marijuana possession a few years ago but the State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full