BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eric Clapper, 25, of NW 13th Street in Boca is behind bars this Halloween, charged with possessing marijuana and possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
Clapper was cuffed early this morning and booked into jail around 6am. He remains in lockup Thursday afternoon. The prescription drug charge yielded a $3,000 bond. No bond was assigned for the marijuana possession.
Clapper was charged with marijuana possession a few years ago but the State Attorney’s Office declined to prosecute.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?