BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A reminder if you’re wondering why traffic seems a bit more manageable today and why your kids are still home: it’s Veteran’s Day.
There is no US Mail delivery today, although Fedex and UPS are working as always. Garbage collection varies by community — check with your HOA if you are in West Boca Raton or utilize a private service. City of Boca Raton sanitation workers are enjoying a day off. Palm Beach County Schools are closed.
City of Boca Raton and Palm Beach County offices are closed today, although parks throughout the area open. Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall — as well as most shops and offices throughout the area — are open and operating on a normal schedule today.
Anything to add? Email us at news (at) bocanewsnow.com
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens