BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man is in the Palm Beach County Jail tonight for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The good news for Sean Michael Murphy is that police do not believe he was attempting the kill the victim. The bad news for Murphy, of NW 39th Circle in Boca, is that he likely won't be out of jail for some time — no bond has been authorized in the case.
We will update once we receive specifics from Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.