BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Unless you're a turkey, there's no reason not to be smiling as we head into the height of Thanksgiving week. The weather is expected to be superb. And, with this being Boca, there's a near 100 percent chance that the mid-week weather will yield a bevy of Boca bottle blonde Prada-boot wearing women — driving while applying extra coats of makeup. (After all, 49 degrees is cold, requiring both boots to stay warm and extra makeup to conceal the effects of facelifts that contract in cool air).
From the National Weather Service:
Expect showers and thunderstorms tonight to move out as a beautiful breeze moves in. A few showers tomorrow morning will give way to a mostly sunny day with a high near 77.
Wednesday night will bring cooler temps as the mercury drops to 49.
Thanksgiving Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high near 71 and a brilliant breeze of 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose