BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Unless you're a turkey, there's no reason not to be smiling as we head into the height of Thanksgiving week. The weather is expected to be superb. And, with this being Boca, there's a near 100 percent chance that the mid-week weather will yield a bevy of Boca bottle blonde Prada-boot wearing women — driving while applying extra coats of makeup. (After all, 49 degrees is cold, requiring both boots to stay warm and extra makeup to conceal the effects of facelifts that contract in cool air).
From the National Weather Service:
Expect showers and thunderstorms tonight to move out as a beautiful breeze moves in. A few showers tomorrow morning will give way to a mostly sunny day with a high near 77.
Wednesday night will bring cooler temps as the mercury drops to 49.
Thanksgiving Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high near 71 and a brilliant breeze of 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County