BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Unless you're a turkey, there's no reason not to be smiling as we head into the height of Thanksgiving week. The weather is expected to be superb. And, with this being Boca, there's a near 100 percent chance that the mid-week weather will yield a bevy of Boca bottle blonde Prada-boot wearing women — driving while applying extra coats of makeup. (After all, 49 degrees is cold, requiring both boots to stay warm and extra makeup to conceal the effects of facelifts that contract in cool air).
From the National Weather Service:
Expect showers and thunderstorms tonight to move out as a beautiful breeze moves in. A few showers tomorrow morning will give way to a mostly sunny day with a high near 77.
Wednesday night will bring cooler temps as the mercury drops to 49.
Thanksgiving Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high near 71 and a brilliant breeze of 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form