DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The charges are vehicular homicide and manslaughter by culpable negligence against 21-year-old Amir Talebzedah. The Delray Beach man is accused of causing the accident that killed 57-year-old Fran Abel as she left Mizner Preserve on July 1st.
As we reported at the time, Abel pulled out of the community and was struck by Talebzedah speeding north on Jog Road. A third car was also involved.
The horrific accident scene shut down Jog Road for several hours as the investigation was launched.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office obtained a warrant for Talebzedah’s arrest earlier this week. He turned himself into the Palm Beach County Jail where he is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED