BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In the “we couldn't make this up because it would be soooo politically incorrect” department, we relay the following from Boca Raton's Police Blotter in reference to the arrrests of Jamesha Thompson and Qunekka Demps.
Dispatchewd to a Retail Theft in progress at Kmart located at 1401 West Palmetto Park Road. Kmart Loss Prevention Officer Madison Deluca witnessed two black females walk into the store. Deluca recognized the females from previous retail thefts in the past, so he called police.”
Boca Raton Police responded and charged Thompson and Demps with theft. Demps was also charged with providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain