BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Chalk one up for CSI:Boca, nabbing an employee of Boca Tanning for burglarizing two cars in the parking lot of — wait for it — Boca Tanning.
According to Boca Raton Police:
On March 25, 2013, Boca Raton Police officers responded to a report of a burglary to a vehicle at Boca Tanning, 2521 North Federal Highway. Two vehicles were broken into, however, only one victim wished to report the crime. The victim, Porter Fischer, told officers a .32 Beretta pistol, cash, gym clothes, electronics and documents were stolen from trunk and passenger compartment of his car. The car was processed and blood was found on the door handle beneath the broken car window. The blood was submitted for DNA analysis.
On December 10, 2013, the Boca Raton detective assigned to the case received the results of the DNA tests. The blood was identified as belonging to Reginald St. Fleur, an employee of Boca Tanning. On Wednesday, December 11, detectives met with St. Fleur and he told them he did not know about the burglary, does not know Fischer, and never touched anyone’s car. When investigators explained his blood was found on Fischer’s car, St. Fleur again denied any knowledge of the crime and he did not speak further with detectives.
Detectives arrested St. Fleur and charged him with armed burglary.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K