BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott James Biederman is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday morning after Boca Police bestowed upon him three serious charges for the holidays.
Biederman, 43, is charged with felony battery, aggravated battery which casued bodily harm or disibility and battery — touch or strike.
The SW 2nd Street resident was taken into custody late Sunday night and is expected in court Monday, where a judge will decide whether the Palm Beach County Jail should remain his home for the holidays.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly