BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Scott James Biederman is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday morning after Boca Police bestowed upon him three serious charges for the holidays.
Biederman, 43, is charged with felony battery, aggravated battery which casued bodily harm or disibility and battery — touch or strike.
The SW 2nd Street resident was taken into custody late Sunday night and is expected in court Monday, where a judge will decide whether the Palm Beach County Jail should remain his home for the holidays.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation